White Benchtop Mix is a pre-blended, all in one, high strength castable concrete mix designed for the creation of concrete countertops.
It offers the very best blend of white sand and marble aggregates, white Portland cement and proprietary admixtures to ensure no curling, shrinking or deformation. The use of a specialized acrylic fibre network and the high flexural strength greatly limits the chance of cracking.
This highly flowable, near self-levelling mix makes this benchtop mix the perfect choice for both your precast and cast-in-place designs and can be cast as thin as 25mm for countertop applications.
Pre-Casting - If using this mix to cast upside down in a mould, it is highly recommended to wet cure or to keep covered with plastic for 48-72 hours in order to reduce the chance of curling. This happens when the top surface that is open to air cures at a faster rate than the concrete inside the mould.
- Non-intrusive fibre system for improved tensile strength.
- Impressive 66,000 MPA (9700 psi) @ 28 days.
- Highly flowable so it will pour easily through our fibreglass scrim and leave limited "honeycomb" in edges.
- Near self-levelling properties means minimal effort finishing.
- Can be cast as thin as 25mm for countertop applications.
- Quick cure time allows for grinding and polishing 24 hrs later.
- Works with all stains, integral colours and hardeners.
- 22.6 kg bags.
Per bag - 0.012 cubic m.
Standard Z Counterform - 0.25 sq.m.
Euro Z Counterform - 0.44 sq.m.
Compressive Strength (MPA)
@24 hours: 33
@ 7 days: 58
@30 days: 66