Owens Corning Cem-FIL AR Fibres 12mm for Concrete Reinforcement 13kg
Owens Corning Cem-FIL alkali-resistant (AR) glass fibres have been developed for use with cement-based products (glass-reinforced concrete [GRC], mortars, composite cement, etc.).
- Excellent compatibility with cement matrix
- Excellent workability even at high dosage
- Increases chemical resistance (e.g. deicing products)
- Extends long-term durability of concrete
- Does not float or sink in concrete
- Doesnt entrap air
- Fast and uniform dispersion
The fibres are manufactured with Zirconia content in compliance with ASTM C 1666/0 1666/M-07 and EN 15455. AR glass fibres from Owens Corning are marketed as Cem-FIL® glass fibre.
Cem-FIL® fibres are manufactured under a quality management system approved as meeting the requirements for ISO 9001.
Additionally, the performance of Cem-FIL® fibres has been subjected to independent assessment and approval in Germany (Zulassung Nº Z-3.72.1731), and Cem-FIL® fibres meet the safety standards of European Directive 99/45/ EC, 67/548/EEC and their latest amendments.